Navigate your business through uncertainty in 2020
SingularityU Greece brings world class thought leadership on Exponential Technologies and how they are disrupting business and society.
2020 Virtual Salons
Starting April 2020 SU Greece we will be hosting Virtual Salon Events for free to offer Greek Society a meaningful perspective and business survival strategies. Live-streamed interviews and discussions with SU faculty experts and key partners:
- 25/5 Elias Papaioannou: Professor of Economics at the London Business School
- 20/5 Scott Summit: SU Faculty: Digital Manufacturing
- 18/5 Carlo van de Weijer: SU Faculty: Mobility, Automotive
- 15/5 Dimitris Michopoulos: Managing Director of Weber Shandwick
- 13/5 David Roberts: SU Faculty: Disruption, Exponential Leadership
- 11/5 Dr. Divya Chander MD, PhD: SU Faculty: Neuroscience
- 8/5 Haris Broumidis: Chairman & CEO, Vodafone Greece
- 27/4 Aaron Frank: Principal Faculty Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality at SU
- 24/4 Elias Papatheodorou: CEO, Genkyotex S.A., Biotech expert
Virtual Executive Programs
C-Level Education custom made for your leadership team. Together we design the optimal solution for your organization. For your C-suite or management level, talent development for your rising stars, facilitated x-divisions to innovate on the edges or for a select group of your people.
- SU Faculty experts prepare custom made material based on partner brief.
- Flexible schedule.
- Guidance from faculty on how to adapt business models and create new lines of business.
- Q&A, workshops and ability to engage with experts.
Summits and Events
2020 Summit: UNLEARN
2020 is a year of radical change. We will need to UNLEARN.
Stay tuned for updates.
2019 Summit: VISION FORWARD
In 2019 Greece moved forward with a new vision. We dived deeper into exponential technologies.